Tuesday 17 May 2011

Question seven.

7:Looking Back At Your Preliminary Task (The School Magazine Task), What Do You Feel You Have Learnt In The Progression From It To Full Product


I have learnt a lot since creating my college magazine. I learnt how to download different fonts from the internet which I didn't know how to do before, this helps a lot as you can get a lot of different types of font which help to make my magazine look more proffesional, whereas I didn't know how to do this whilst making my college magazine, so I just had to use the existing fonts already stored onto my laptop. I also learnt how to use adobe photoshop which help to create more profesional looking images, I previously did not know how to use photoshop, so used a more simplier photo editing programme for my college magazine called Piczo, however you could do a lot more on photoshop than you go on piczo, so it made the images look better. I also learnt how to make certain parts of the image transparent so I could place it on another images without that part obstructing the view. I have learnt more about the conventions of magazines by the time it came to creating my music one, so my music magazine looks more like you would expect a magazine to look than my college magazine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment