Monday 16 May 2011

Question three.

3: What Kind of Media Institution Might Distribute Your Media Product and Why?

I think that the media institution Bauer would be the best to distribute my media magazine. I think this would be the best media institution for this as it reaches a large amount of people, roughly about 20 million and operates in 15 countries worldwide meaning it would get to a lot of people. Bauer already distributes music magazines such a Q and Kerrang, which are a similar type of magazine to the one I will be distributing, so I know that they would be able to distribute it well as both Q and Kerrang are big selling magazines. Also if I used a different institution these magazines could become rivals and have competition between which sells the best, however as they are not in different ones instead of being rivals, they can help each other to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment