Monday 21 March 2011

Images - Cont.

I also thought that this would be a nice setting for my front cover image, as again its outside and in a natural setting, which I think would suit my genre of magazine the best. The steps give my image different levels, so this means that my model(s) could be on different levels, and still be easily seen, this would look more effective then everything being on one level. I thought this would also look good with props, e.g. if I used a guitar and a model, then they could go on different levels. As the camera angle is looking up it would make my model(s) look suprior, as they will be looking down towards the camera. The grassy patch again like my previous image gives the photograph more colour and makes it more interesting to look at. The image isn't too detailed which means the audience's vision will not be distracted by what is going on in the background, as they will concerntrate more on my model(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment