Tuesday 29 March 2011

Front Cover Mock Up - More Detailed.

I created a more detailed version of my mock up using an image from the internet, so this image will not be used in my final magazine. I used a guitar neck to banner the bottom and top of my magazine, this makes it look interesting and fits in with my rock genre. However, I would need to take my own photograph of a guitar neck in order to use though. I used the font that my target audience chose and I think that it fits my magazine. I chose the colours red, black, and white and they are all typical rock colours, which will straight away capture the eye of my target audience. From this mock-up I now know that I want to use just a solo artist in my front cover, I will also probably stick with my theme colours on my final magazine, however, I might alter whats on my magazine a bit and maybe alter the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment